Felicia's little sister....."Mini-me Felicia":

I got great pleasure out of assembling and painting the 1/10th Felicia so I recently made enquiries with Tim, the gentleman who 3D-printed the figurine, as to whether he could do the same young lady in a smaller scale.
Tim advised that 1/16th would be the most viable - anything smaller (1/20th and below) would risk losing detail.

So I placed a custom order with MidniteMaker and last week the box arrived and I wanted to display a shot comparing the two sizes.


What you see of 1/16th Felicia are the raw pieces held together temporarily with Blu-Tak!
I am delighted with the result. Perfect in every way and all the detail of the larger figure is evident in the smaller scale.

At this time she has been cleaned and primed and is sitting on my workbench, ready to be painted. I'm looking forward to it.

(Image enlarges when clicked)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE
SUNDAY 24th. September

I have primed little Felicia and have temporarily assembled legs and her right arm to the body and have just to wait for the plastic putty to become hard before cleaning the joins.
I have decided to paint her by brush, using Vallejo "Air" acrylics, and will start on that next week.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicia "Under Construction".

Eowyn, from Lord of the Rings.

Eowyn - Starting the finishing painting.